Extraordinary student is one who is allowed to enroll in "isolated subjects" integrated into the study plans of ESMAE’s courses, both first degree programme and master's degrees.
Enrollment as an extraordinary student depends on:
The application must have the following documents:
- Analysis of academic and professional curriculum, to ensure that the applicant satisfies the minimum requirements necessary for attendance and approval in subjects;
- If subjects belong to first degree programme, to have at least completed secondary school;
- If subjects belong to master’s degree programme, to have a higher education diploma first degree programme or bachelor).
Applications must be submitted no later than 15 days prior to the start of the course.
- Application, mentioned of intended isolated subjects;
- Written proof of qualifications
- Academic and professional curriculum
Attendance and approval in the subject will be credited to, if student is admitted to the degree programme.